Wednesday, May 9, 2012

2) As I was taking the practice test for Biology, I was very intimadated by the questions as I thought I was pretty knowledgeable in biology, but boy was I wrong. The taking of the test was easy and the answers and explanations were very good. Overall--the experience was very worthwhile.

The course on Resumes, seem very straight forward, easy to follow through with the next buttons, and has very good content.

I searched "library" and it came up with 3 e-books of which I picked "Research & Writing Skills Success in 20 Minutes a Day".
The book seemed very informational about the research process and the writing of an essay, step by step. I actually downloaded the book as I would like to completely read through it. I think it could help me with the writing of a Family Tree book I would like to put together.

This whole process in Library Express was easy and full of information. I would recommend this to anyone and would definitely point patrons in this direction for anything on work skills, testing or further education.

1 comment:

  1. Excellent, Family Searcher! We think Learning Express has a lot to offer those interested in improving their academic or job skills.

    ReplyDelete