Wednesday, May 9, 2012

1c) Not having taken any other language in school and having no one around that speaks another language, this area was hard for me. I did find my way around the spanish world book by the pictures and found the article for an Alpaca. I had the computer read the article to me, but did not understand it as it was read in Spanish. It would be helpful if you had a patron come in that spoke only spanish, as he could get around in the site quite easily and then the librarian could compare the page he is on to the English version, and maybe able to communicate that way. In the french world book I could get around like in the spanish world book by the pictures, but that was about it.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for trying it. It is great for native speakers and those learning the language.

    ReplyDelete